Triathlon Training Camp
AND TRIATHLON LECTURE BY BRETT SUTTON
7 DAYS / 3 LAKES / 2 ISLANDS /
OCTOBER 16TH – OCTOBER 23RD
This is a unique opportunity to train with one of the most successful triathletes in Southeast Europe, Andrej Vištica, in his natural environment – beautiful Croatia.
Andrej Vištica has been a professional triathlete since 2014.
…and in this short period of time has achieved very significant results in Ironman races, including qualifying for and finishing Ironman World Championship in Hawaii.
As a bonus, all camp participants will be able to attend triathlon lecture by Brett Sutton, arguably the greatest triathlon coach in history.
1. Unlike the camp in spring which was performance-oriented – this one will be more about touring beautiful sights, sharing experiences and having fun.
Even though it’s not a preformance-oriented camp you can gain new training ideas and improve your training technique.
Medora Auri Family Beach Resort is a modern 4-star hotel, situated in the very heart of Makarska Riviera, in the quiet and picturesque town Podgora.
Biokovo mountain, which protects this town, takes care of clear and sunny weather allows you to enjoy spectacular sunsets that you will happily share with your loved ones.
Hotel Medora Auri is part of the largest hotel complex in Podgora whose center is only 300 meters away. Activities include exploring the adjacent golden-blue Adriatic coast, stunning green and silver nature and invite to discover the rich cultural heritage and folk customs.
- Bike ride on Hvar island (120 km). We’ll go to Hvar and back with a private boat and will have lunch on the boat on the return.
- Pool swim
- Bike ride to the lakes (and back). We’ll divide into 2 groups. Group A will do a 140 km ride to Red, Green and Blue lakes close to Imotski and group B will do a 90 km ride to Baćina lakes.
- Pool swim
- Bike ride on Brač island (75 km). We’ll go to Brač and back with a private boat and will have lunch on the boat on the return.
- Bike ride to the top of Biokovo mountain (Sv. Jure, 1762m). It’s only 60km and half of it is downhill
- Open water swim
- Triathlon lecture by Brett Sutton, arguably the greatest triathlon coach in history